Be it in sales, managing a team, dealing with customer care and service issues – there is always a challenge to be addressed!
With the majority of such challenges, there are certain ingredients almost guaranteed to get a result, ranging from attitudes, innovation, ownership of objectives and projects, to simply reinforcing company pride.
Whatever the challenge, by applying the techniques covered in this course, a way forward becomes apparent through a re-energised mode of thinking and approach.
This course can be run either with individual delegate(s) or groups of managers/supervisors looking to overcome challenges, or with a specific team who would benefit from being re-energised in overcoming a particular challenge.
What do delegates get out of it?
- A review of some of the barriers to success and how to overcome them
- Understand the expectations of the ‘customer’ – be they internal or external – and how they can be met
- Appreciate the qualities, skills, and values needed to be successful
- Review the pressure and support elements affecting the way the job is currently done
- Identify the positive aspects of the current approach and how they can be capitalised upon
- Identify the areas for improvement and how such improvements can be made
- The use of creative thinking techniques to identify creative, new ideas to improve a specific approach
- Identify the actions and support required for success to become a reality
- They present their personal action plan to their manager/supervisor.
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Very thought provoking, leading one to new ways of approaching a situation and the people involved’.
‘Enjoyed the opportunity to get away from the daily grind and work on an approach and ideas for resolving some of the challenges we face, rather than procrastinating and putting it off until tomorrow’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.