With all the change and pressure being experienced in organisations today, there is a need to generate energy and enthusiasm in employees at all levels.
This very participative course covers the key elements needed to be positive and pro-active in order to become a better manager/supervisor and team member.
This Thinking for Success approach is often used in-company and cascaded down the hierarchy in order to generate a ‘wave’ effect. But equally as effective with individual delegates, its courses objectives cover areas concerned with positive thinking, good team spirit, imaginative and creative approaches, and commitment to personal and corporate goals.
What do delegates get out of it?
- How to acknowledge both past and future change
- Understand the effects of positive and negative thinking on themselves, colleagues, customers and the organisation as a whole
- Identifying personal strengths and areas for improvement
- Appreciating the importance of the ‘Pride Factor’
- Identifying the ‘Ingredients of Success’
- How to use creative thinking to meet today’s challenges
- Identify the elements of a successful team and plan how to become a better team member
- Production of a personal action plan to move things forward
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘A stimulating and thought provoking course’.
‘Provided the focus and inspiration I needed’.
‘Brought together the essential elements needed to move forward as a company’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.