Data is collected for reasons of providing the training and development services and products Four Straight Lines Ltd provides.
- In order to book a course, information is required in order to process this request:
- Contact information, e.g., email address, telephone number
- Name and address (demographic information) and job title
- Misc. information in relation to offers and customer surveys
- Such information is used for communication purposes:
- Regarding confirmation of courses or services booked
- To supply joining instructions and invoices
- On occasion, it may be used to keep you informed of services and products which you may find useful regarding your training and development activity
- Any information provided will not be provided to third parties.
- Any information provided will be kept secure in line with Data Protection guidelines.
Cookies can help the browsing experience by gathering information relating to your preferences. They also identify you when visiting a website and are useful in analysing website traffic. Whilst most web visitors accept cookies, you are provided with the option of declining their use.
In line with many other websites, we use Google Analytics.
Booking a Course
The normal and easiest method of booking place(s) on a specific course(s) on specific date(s) is to use the “Book Now” button located on the right hand side column where the calendar of available dates can also be found.
Selecting and booking a course in this way will secure your place(s) and facilitate payment and the provision of an invoice.
If preferred, bookings can also be made by pressing the ‘request a date’ button and completing the form or via the telephone, leaving brief details on a dedicated extension in order that we can get back to you to discuss specific requirements and confirm. In addition to these methods, an email or official purchase order can be used.
For your convenience, course details can be printed off by pressing the ‘Course details’ button. Any special dietary requirements, accessibility requirements, etc., can be detailed on the booking/payment form when completed.
To guarantee reserved place(s) being allocated, payment must be made at the time of booking. VAT is applicable on all services and courses at the standard rate at the time of booking.
There are three options for paying:
- Via PayPal
- BACS, with payments made to:
- Four Straight Lines Ltd
- Account Holder:
- Sort Code:
- Account No:
- Bank Address:
- Cheques – a/c payee cheques made out to Four Straight Lines Ltd Ltd with your invoice number and company name on the reverse side of the cheque. Allow five working days to clear.
Cancellations, Re-scheduling and Transfers
Not a problem if such amendments are made 21 days before the training date.
Simply complete a new booking form and mark the ‘Re-schedule/Transfer’ box, indicating the new date and other relevant details. Such re-scheduling and transfers will be subject to availability of delegate places, trainers and rooms being available.
Replacing a delegate for another is not a problem and can be made without penalty. Just notify us of the change.
As these are offered at reduced or beneficial rates they cannot be re-scheduled or transferred and will attract a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations cannot be accepted for courses in order to benefit from a future reduced price.
Events outside of our control
In the event of a course having to be cancelled due to events outside of our control, we will promptly contact you to discuss options.
Any agreed refunds will be made within 28 days from the agreement date.
Four Straight Lines Ltd shall not be liable to the client by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims – caused by the negligence of Four Straight Lines Ltd, its servants or agents or otherwise – which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the training course/service and the entire liability of Four Straight Lines Ltd under or in connection with the contract shall not exceed the amount of Four Straight Lines Ltd charges for the provision of the training course/services except as expressly provided in these conditions.