Never more crucial to an organisation’s success is the ability to sell over the telephone. Done right it can be both an effective and efficient use of resource.
Those required to telesell can sometimes see it has a battle to be won – or lost! This day benefits both those new to telesales and the more experienced, providing approaches and techniques which instil confidence, professionalism and provide a new focus to selling over the telephone.
Being participative, delegates examine and discuss the key areas of successful telesales.
What do delegates get out of it?
- An appreciation of the positive and negative aspects of the telephone
- How to overcome nerves
- Identify the knowledge and skills required
- An understanding of what communication really is
- Presenting a professional and controlled image that succeeds
- How to get past the ‘gatekeeper’
- The framework to successful selling
- How to answer and overcome questions and objections
- Getting commitment from the customer
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Made me realise that I should approach the telephone as if I was calling a friend or relative’.
‘Has given me the confidence to look forward to telesales’.
‘During warm and cold calls during the course I actually booked appointments!’
For your reference, please download a course outline here.