‘The first person you must learn to manage in life is yourself – without that ability you will never reach your true potential’.
‘If it is to BE – It is down to ME’.
We all live our lives from the inside out, that is, we are a reflection of what is going on inside of us!
This course is designed to help delegates get to know themselves a lot better, and where necessary plan to make the changes that will create the person they want to be.
A participative course designed to get delegates thinking about themselves and identifying any areas which they feel need to change.
What do delegates get out of it?
- The ‘D’ plan for designing a successful life
- The part positive thinking plays
- From Negative and Back!
- How to overcome procrastination
- Achieving Self-Confidence
- Controlling the Influences in our lives
- Being a Success
- Barriers to Success
- Managing the pressures – The Burn Out Scale
- How to cope with Stress and Pressure
- Goal Setting
- Affirmations and Visualisations
- Making use of our Senses
- A call to action – their action plan
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Provided the opportunity to stand back and re-evaluate where I am’.
‘Just what I needed’.
‘Simple ideas put in a logical context, providing the jolt I needed’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.