Sales – the lifeblood of most businesses and an area which requires salespeople to have a broad range of skills to be effective. Organisations can no longer rely on past performance and repeat business, new innovations and competition are a constant challenge to complacency.
A practical and participative course which takes delegates through a logical approach to selling, instilling professionalism and confidence in those key personnel in any business.
What do delegates get out of it?
- An awareness of the essential knowledge they require to be well briefed
- How to profile their customers
- Identifying who makes the decisions and who they should be talking to
- Understand the expectations of customers
- Positive behaviours designed to maintain control
- Identification of the skills of successful salespeople
- Important information a good salesperson needs to know
- A practical and participative exploration of the six step sales process
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Very informative – provoked thought and ideas as well’.
‘Good pace and great knowledge’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.