For those organisations wanting to bring about new creative thinking and change in their sales teams, Selling for Success for Teams is designed to achieve just that.
Designed for new and experienced sales personnel alike, this course has the effect of confirming and introducing ideas and concepts to produce motivated teams eager to sell. Particularly effective when run in-house with specific sales teams, producing energy directed at a common purpose.
Being participative, delegates examine and role-play each element of this one day course.
What do delegates get out of it?
- The effects of negative and positive thinking
- The identification of personal strengths
- Identifying and selling the benefits of the organisation they work for
- Understanding the different types of customers and acting in an appropriate manner
- The use of creative thinking to identify ways of improving sales performance
- How to communicate with customers
- A close examination and practice of the six steps to selling for success
- The setting of personal goals and targets
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘A powerful day which made me think about what I currently do’.
‘Has re-motivated me to strive for more’.
‘Has given me a structure to work with and evaluate my sales meetings, be they good or bad’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.