In sales there are always opportunities to be addressed!
With the majority of these, there are certain ingredients almost guaranteed to get a result for the sales team if worked on:
- The positive attitude toward their products, their colleagues, their company and their customers
- Innovation in the way they sell and promote their company
- The ownership of the sales objectives.
Whatever the opportunity, by applying the techniques covered in this course, sales teams become re-energised and ‘thinking fit’.
This course can be run for an individual, with groups of managers/supervisors looking to make the most of sales opportunities, or with a specific team who would benefit from being re-energised in overcoming a particular sales challenge.
What do delegates get out of it?
- A review of some of the barriers to success and how to overcome them
- Understand the expectations of the customer and how they can be met
- The Ideal Salesperson – appreciate the qualities, skills, and values required
- Review the pressure and support elements affecting the way they do their job
- Identify the positive aspects of the current approach and how they can be capitalised upon
- Identify the areas for improvement and how such improvements can be made
- The use of creative thinking techniques to identify creative, new ideas to improve their approach to their job
- Identify the areas for action and the action required
- They present their personal action plan to their manager/supervisor.
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Wasn’t sure if there would be anything new to learn, but I’ve come away with some good ideas’.
‘It was good working as a team understanding what everyone thinks and feels and how we can improve’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.