As sight is the learning sense that the majority of us learn most through, the image an organisation projects has a crucial impact upon the way it is perceived and either encourage people to take a closer interest – or not!
This course examines the areas which create an impression and whilst focusing on the retail environment can be adapted for non-retail organisations looking to improve their image.
The opportunity is taken for delegates to assess their own organisation’s image.
What do delegates get out of it?
- An examination of what they like and dislike in terms of image
- A recognition of the importance of ‘first impressions’
- Understanding of the AIDA principle
- The use of colour, lighting, sound and décor
- The use of ‘sign posting’, posters, written material, etc.
- Addressing the three principles of Logic, Eye Appeal and Accessibility
- Making the best use of the potential promotional space available
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Created an awareness of an area of the business I’d given little thought to previously’.
‘It made me look at our business from the visitor’s viewpoint’.
‘We had never considered what image our customers picked up on arrival, before we even speak to them!’
For your reference, please download a course outline here.