Good Customer Care and Service can make the difference between a satisfied customer who continues the productive relationship and one that goes elsewhere and badmouths an organisation. Sadly, bad news travels further than good news, so it pays to ensure that it’s all good news!
An interactive and participative course which examines the key elements of good customer service and care.
What do delegates get out of it?
- Understand the importance of providing good customer care
- An appreciation of who their customers are
- What the difference is between care and service
- An examination of customer expectations
- The downside of not providing customer care
- Identification of the skills and behaviours required of those providing customer care
- How to develop a good relationship and generate interest
- How to communicate effectively, including the non-verbal elements
- An understanding of behaviours which can help or hinder customer care
- How to deal with difficult situations
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Very good, would recommend the tutor’.
‘Very beneficial and well delivered’.
‘A very up to date approach to the course’.
‘Excellent, kept us interested’.
‘Very engaging, I’m easily bored but I wasn’t today!’
‘Fantastic trainer, interesting and motivating’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.