Whilst respecting the past, we need to look to the future and apply creative thinking to everyday situations if new opportunities and avenues are to be identified and utilised.
This course is designed to challenge convention and bring about a new approach to solving problems through the application of creative thought.
What do delegates get out of it?
- Appreciate how things have and will continue to change
- Test their current thinking abilities
- Identify the ‘Ingredients of Success’
- Recognise the barriers that can prevent our creative juices from flowing
- Identify strategies to achieve creative thought
- Six step problem solving approach
- Other approaches to problem solving using creativity
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Excellent course brought to life by the use of personal experience examples’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.