Effective communication is priceless. Whether it’s managing a corporate vision, changing strategy, setting and managing team or individual objectives or talking to internal and external customers, communication skills are at the crux of making a business work to best effect.
This course is applicable to all levels and addresses the essential elements relating to communication – be it verbal, written or non-verbal.
What do delegates get out of it?
- What is communication?
- Understanding interactions in communication – Transactional Analysis
- Appreciate how communication conveys and evokes feelings, emotions and ideas
- Knowledge of the three ways in which a message is conveyed
- Identify the differing types of communication and the barriers associated with these
- The part non-verbal communication plays in communication
- How to use questions
- Appreciate the three listening styles and which to adopt
- Opportunity to practice communication
- Reflect on the best style, method and overall approach to ensure communication takes place
What’s been said by those attending it:
‘Very informative, educational and interesting’.
‘It demonstrated to me that communication is not just about words’.
‘There is so much more to communication than just speaking to people’.
For your reference, please download a course outline here.